This job is no longer available
Project Manager - KYC Change - Investment Banking
A global investment bank based in Canary Wharf is looking for a change focused Project Manager to join a growing delivery team centered around an AML and KYC project.
The successful candidate will have an excellent and consistent track record of Project Management within Investment banking on large change projects, ideally within KYC, Client Due Diligence or AML. It will be necessary to be very delivery focused and be able to develop and manage project plans. In addition it will be necessary to have experience of reviewing development and integration of business and technical requirements. It would be highly advantageous to have knowledge of global investment banking products.
- Extensive Project Management experience within Investment Banking
- Excellent track record of delivery on large scale change projects
- Experience of developing and managing project plans
- Strong knowledge of working with clients, e.g. client on boarding, client due diligence, KYC or AML.
- Ability to obtain buy-in from project sponsors and gain commitment from global management
- Risk and Issues management as well as meeting/exceeding sponsor expectations
- Experience of working with budgets and managing key relationships.
- Ideally knowledge of global investment banking products
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com