This job is no longer available
Oracle Database Manager - Central London - 60k + Benefits
My client, a FTSE 250 service provider with a global presence, is looking for an experienced Oracle DBA/Team Lead to take on managerial responsibilities for their database systems. The successful Oracle Database Manager will be running a small team of Database Administrators, whose primary responsibility is the development, maintenance and support of all my clients' database environments.
The successful Oracle Database Manager will take on both managerial and technical responsibilities, and must be competent in both these capacities. Requirements for the role include but are not limited to:
- At least 5 years experience in a corporate IT environment.
- Experience in managing a technical team.
- Experience in managing large Oracle databases in a 24/7 operational environment.
- Experience of running large, complex applications (Eg SAP, Siebel and Business Objects) on Oracle.
- Experience of database optimisation and performance tuning.
- Proven experience of championing change and developing standards
- A proven commitment to quality practices and a focus on the customer as the IT environment is service focused
- Good oral and written communication skills. Well organised, diligent and taking pride in the job. A team player.
My client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a vibrant, rewarding environment, which encourages creativity and provides opportunities for personal development. If you are skilled with all of the above requirements then please do not hesitate to call Megan Bradley on 0207 907 3838 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com