This job is no longer available
My Client, a top tier Buy-Side organisation is looking to hire an experienced, motivated Business Analyst to work on a new Credit Ratings project.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the analysis, design, functional testing and UAT, initially on a Credit Ratings project but potentially on a range of Front Office and Data Management projects in the longer term.
The analyst will work closely with business areas to interpret and clearly define the objectives, requirements and the critical success factors of the change.
Based on this understanding, the business analyst will be responsible for designing and clearly documenting the solution, covering, where applicable, and required process changes, application functionality, usability and logical data structures.
The business analyst will need to work closely with in-house and third party developers to deliver the solution.
- Support and provide feedback to project managers, development, testing and business reps.
- Work with the business and IT representatives to define succinct and measurable objectives for the solution.
- To own and manage the integrity of the functional solution being delivered.
- Organise and facilitate UAT planning and execution.
- Document clear and testable business requirements and functional specs.
- Structures analysis and design
- Team leadership
- Facilitation of meetings and the completion deliverables
- Development and execution of functional and UAT test models
- Understanding of application and data design
- Knowledge and experience of Thinkfolio, Latentzero(Tesseract, Minerva,Seninel), CRD or similar
- Working knowledge of SQL
- CADIS,Eagle PACE
- Experience of working with fund managers
Please contact Oliver Bowles from Real Global Markets to apply 02073983600
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com