This job is no longer available
SQL DBA Team Lead - Professional Services - London -£50- £60k + Benefits
A highly skilled SQL DBA Team Lead is required for my client who works within the Professional Services industry. Your main requirements will be to lead their team.
You will be responsible for leading a small team and you will be working across the group, to manage, maintain and administer a range of databases and database applications. The role works closely with other team members as well as contracted services to ensure a high level of service to a range of user groups across the business.
- Team lead experience
- Administrative experience on SQL Server 2005/2008
- Knowledge of relational database design and T-SQL skills
- SQL reporting services
- Windows Server (2003/2008)
- Significant experience in database administration and IT service delivery in a high profile organization
- Sufficient experience of working in a development environment including implementing testing and version control
- Substantial MSSQL experience and MSSQL certification essential (Desirable)
If you are a highly skilled SQL DBA Team Lead and have all of the above skills please do not hesitate to call Megan Bradley on 0207 907 3838 or alternatively send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com