This job is no longer available
My insurance client is looking for a Business Analyst for a large scale project. This will be a 6 month daily rate contract position.
Key Responsibilities for the (Senior) Business Analyst:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits and other appropriate techniques.
- Data integration, moving data and mapping data will be a large part of this project.
- Work diplomatically with stakeholders to distinguish business problems and opportunities from perceived solution.
- Analyse, define and manage requirements using appropriate techniques.
- Work with Development teams and Product Owners to support BAU development.
- Work with Stakeholders and Technical Architects to develop concepts, define value-add solutions and produce business cases.
- Shape business concepts into potential programmes of work and present them to the initial governance review.
Skills and Attributes
- 5-7 years experience in a pure Business Analyst position
- Strong insurance experience
- Good knowledge Data migration and Data mapping
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
If you are interested in this position, please send me through your up to date CV along with your availability (this should be 2 weeks max) and a brief email stating your Business Analyst experience and your general insurance experience and I will give you a call back.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com