Fraud Investigator needed at Global Bank
A global banking group with operations across wholesale and retail financial services, has new positions within the Finance division in London.
In continuing to promote a strong compliance culture and ensure corporate governance is maintained, this Global bank is looking to hire talented investigations professionals that can lead and direct forensic investigations into complex fraud and risk issues across group wide operations.
These positions are excellent opportunities for financial crime and forensic professionals that are keen to develop their skills and offer expertise in the ever changing banking sector.
Of the two positions, one is at a Manager grade and the other is Senior Manager. Below are the responsibilities:
- Identify key issues through rigorous analysis of complex evidence, gathered through interviewing relevant employees and applying relevant legislation and policies
- Advise the business on improvements to the control environment
- Deliver professional reports articulating key findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Provide leadership and guidance when needed and lead teams when required on ad hoc project basis
Key Skills Required:
- Proven track record in identifying, extracting, analysing and concluding complex evidence
- Extensive corporate experience, banking experience is essential
- Proven ability to work alone and as apart of a team
- Strong understanding of legal and regulatory requirements as they relate to investigations within banking and finance including for example, money laundering controls and fraud risks
- Excellent project management skills in planning, organising and implementing
If you wish to apply your specialist skills in financial crime investigations to one of the world's leading banking groups, please send your CV to me for consideration. For a discreet conversation, you may call Michael Richards on 02073983600.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com