This job is no longer available
My client is a large private equity global firm and they are seeking a Business Analyst for the Information Technology team. This is a 6 month daily rate contract position with a high rate.
Project: This Project is to bridge the gap between technical and compliance aspects of the business.
- Supporting best practise in business analysis, requirements capture
- Experience using accepted methods for collecting Business Requirements
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Experience in documenting Business Processes
- Analyse and investigates Change requests or issues reported
- Document Detailed Business Requirement
- Pull data from different sources and bring it together to documentation
- Build on the risk and compliance requirements for the organisation.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Experienced Business Analyst - 7-10 years
- Fund / Hedge Fund / Investment experience
- Compliance / Regulatory experience - 3/4 projects
- Data Reporting/ Data Mapping/ Data Analysis experience
- Business Process Mapping and Business Process engineering experience
- Previous Consultation type position would be preferential
- Experience in US/ European compliance/ regulation - including AIFMD, Form FF, FATCA, MIIFI would be very beneficial but not necessary.
If you are interested in this position and you are immediately available or available within the next two weeks, and if you hold a minimum of 80percent of the requirements please send me through your up to date CV and give me a call back.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com