This job is no longer available
A York based client are currently on the market for a Java Technical Lead.
You will be required to lead by example and create elegant and robust web based Java software solutions using a wide variety of frameworks and approaches. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the underlying architecture and software for a software program and be required to act as a mentor for new or junior developers.
Although the responsibilities are primarily technical, you will also serve as an interface between the developers and management, called upon to interface with customers, have responsibilities in delegating work, and ensuring work follows defined processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing high quality software according to specifications.
- Applying knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve solution delivery.
- Recognising system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Understanding complex software concepts and effectively employs elegant solutions to difficult problems.
- Possessing significant knowledge of systems architectures and design principles.
Technical experience required for this role includes:
- 5 - 7 yrs software development experience across all tiers of development.
- Strong Object Oriented Pattern concepts, design patterns, relational database concepts and responsive design.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases such as: MySQL, MSSQL Server, Oracle
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
If you feel that you could be suitable for this role then please apply with your latest CV via the links provided.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com