This job is no longer available
I am currently recruiting for a Performance manager for a 4 month contract within a CCG based in the South East to deputise for the Head of Performance across his/her duties. Responsible for performance development, monitoring and management of all CCG QIPP Schemes, and strategic programmes. Supporting the Head of Performance in developing a performance management culture.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven ability of performance report and management
- Ability to present and explain performance reports and processes to clinicians and managers at all levels
- Thorough understanding of the QIPP Process
- Experience of working in a project management environment, including 2 years working in a health management environment,
- Experience of designing advanced reports in Excel Access or equivalent
- Experience of working to deadlines
If you are interested in this role please get in touch immediately for consideration by replying with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com