This job is no longer available
- Job Title: Head of Financial Planning
- Band: 8B
- Reporting to: Deputy Director of Finance
- Organisation: NHS Acute Trust
- Location: London
- Rate: £300 per day
- Contract: 3 Months
- Start date: ASAP
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of a leading London hospital who require an interim Head of Financial Planning to provide temporary cover whilst they recruit to a substantive post.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead and develop a number of trust-wide projects, with an active role in the long-term financial strategy and planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and operational financial advice
- Long-term financial income modelling
- Implement and develop Payment by Results (PbR), Service Line Reporting (SLR) and Patient Level Costing (PLC)
- Contract negotiation (PCT and Acute)
- Income costing and reporting
- Staff supervision
- Financial management
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Staff management
- Knowledge of NHS commissioning process
- Financial modelling
- Expert system skills
- Contract negotiation
The trust are looking for candidates to commence work ASAP.
To find out more about this position please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com