This job is no longer available
Flight Centre is searching for an in-house Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Specialist to manage and deliver the paid search marketing strategy for an exciting range of travel brands based in New Malden (just 20 minutes from London Waterloo).
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, the Paid Search Manager will be responsible for devising a PPC strategy and effectively managing a monthly budget of £100,000. Your core objective will be to increase conversion and allocate daily spend to drive the best return for the business in the most cost effective way.
We're looking for a results-driven paid search expert with exceptional communication skills and account management experience. You will also need a proven track record of manual bidding and managing a paid search budget of £100K+ per month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a varied and exciting paid search role within a global travel company and make it your own. You'll be working alongside a online team with expertise in SEO, social media, customer experience and online marketing, in addition to teams of web designers, graphic designers and marketing specialists - all of which are dedicated to the growth and success of our company.
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits. These include:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
You will also receive an attractive salary (£30,000 - £35,000), with the potential to increase your earnings through the successful management of our PPC search strategies. Although you will receive excellent support from the marketing team, this role is ultimately defined by your ambition, search skills, and ideas.
Introducing Flight Centre
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for eight years
- Featured in Top 50 Great Places to Work in 2012
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes
- One of the world's largest travel agency groups with more than 12 brands and 2,000 businesses worldwide
- Global network extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore & UAE
- Last Year Flight Centre UK Group sent away in excess of 700,000 passengers with a turnover in excess of £500 million