This job is no longer available
Role Available in Southwest for a PLC Engineer
Huxley are currently recruiting for a key client in South Wales for a PLC programming engineer. Essential Skills required:
* High PLC Programming (Ladder logic, Structured Text, Function Blocks)
* Allen Bradley (Control Logix,)
* Embedded software Experience
* Visual Basic/C
The client staffing in order to update current PLC software in order to meet a legal requirement and is offering a 6 month fixed term, with the potential to extend based on requirment or future projects, so will require someone who can hit the ground running.
Preferred candidates will have the above skill set as well as
* Immediately available
* Can work off own initiative
* Demonstrable experience of learning new systems quickly
The role is looking to interview immediately and start soon after so if you think you are right for the role then upload your CV immediately if you want to be considered.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com