This job is no longer available
Interim QA/RA Manager
The client are known predominantly for their work within the Wound care market. This client is currently looking for someone for 6 months to help look after the Quality and Regulatory team. The title for this position will be QA/RA manager.
- Risk management activities
- Notified body interaction
- Global Registrations for wound care products
- Making sure products and quality management systems are 13485 compliant.
- Some validation
- Problem solving
- Decision making
This particular client is looking for a Strong minded and influential character to influence the team, not just someone to tick boxes in experience.
- RA/QA Manager
- 5+ years in the Medical Device industry.
- Strong working experience within up to date Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience with Global submissions for Medical Devices.
- Product Specific Experience in Wound care or similar products.
- Experience working on registrations within the EU anUSA
- Registration Experience withinJapan,ChinaandRussiapreferable but not essential.
The Client is paying a daily Rate of £500 to £550 per day for the correct candidate.
Telephone interviews being set up Shortly so if you believe you are suitable or know someone who is then please contact Joseph on 02077587322.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com