This job is no longer available
SQL Database Administrator - DBA - £40K -London- SQL DBA
SQL Database Administrator (DBA) is need for a global marking firm within a billion pound industry supported by theUKgovernment
This role provides real scope for progression for the right person by providing world class training using tool edge technology.
SQL Database Administrator (DBA) must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of database performance and query optimisation.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2
- Extensive SQL and T-SQL skills
- The ability to use SSIS packages
- Experience of installation and deployment of databases utilising SQL scripts.
- Data modelling experience
- Experience of SharePoint database support and optimisation.
- Experience of Finance (Coda preferred), HR and CRM systems.
- Awareness of the travel and tourism industry, tourism products and tourism marketing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com