Senior Auditor, Capital Markets, £55,000-£100,000, London
The vacancies represent an excellent career move for experienced Audit professionals or professionals with relevant industry experience (Product Control) looking to move into a Risk & Control function. The opportunities give direct exposure to the trading desks and provide the chance to build key relationships across the whole font office arenas in highlighting areas of concern and thus working with the business to minimise the Group's risk. Moreover, due to the wide exposure of the roles, there will be direct (and encouraged) moves to different business units - which can include more senior moves into Risk Management, Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance etc.
Key accountabilities expected on a day-to-day basis will typically include;
- Building and managing key stakeholder relationships throughout the risk & control process,
- Educate in the control best practice,
- Supporting business management in understanding & accepting where corrective action needs to be taken in order to protect the Group,
- Identification of the right mix of controls, business and specialist skills required to deliver engagement
- Taking responsibility of personal development and coaching of audit team to develop and deliver
In return for your efforts in helping the Group meet its endeavours, remuneration ranges from £55,000 - £100,000 + benefits & bonuses.
If you're from a Risk & Controls Audit background and/or Product Control with strong knowledge of P&L calculations across the products listed above - as well as being in the presence of gravitas (due to the senior nature of the stakeholders) - please apply by sending a copy of your CV to be considered.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com