This job is no longer available
I am currently working with a Public Sector Client who is now looking for a Database Architect for 6 months in the South East.
- Design database architecture
- Database indexing
- Effective documentation
Experience and Skills Required
- 3 years+ proven track record using the following:
- Database Design
- Liquibase [preferred]
- ANT [preferred]
- DBunit [or similar] preferred
- Data Warehouse involvement
- The DBA will be responsible for the database design, performance and scability of the data warehouse project.
- It would be desirable for the DBA to assist and/or lead in the database structure, testing and benchmarking.
- The DBA would be required to keep effective documentation of solution.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- ITIL experience [desirable]
Background Information - Current Environment
- MySQL Database (Infobright)
- Dia as [ERD tool - Entity relationship design]
- Liquibase design database structure versioning tool
- ANT as built tool
- DBUnit as structure testing tool
- Jenkins for Continuous integration
If you have the relevant experience then please send me your up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com