This job is no longer available
Computer Futures are currently looking for Infrastructure Engineers for a client based inWinchester. This is a critical role within the organisation. You will be one of the technical leads managing and supporting internal platforms and those of its clients. You will also at times be managing projects and delivering projects to clients, both existing and new. You will be working in a fast-paced environment surrounded by people at the top or striving to be at the top of their game. If you genuinely enjoy IT, are successful, talented and feel that you are capable of more, then this is the role for you. The company is growing, it's the perfect time to come in and make your mark.
- Virtualisation - VMware - multiple hosts on shared storage (administration and troubleshooting).
- Storage - SAN, NAS, Fibre, ISCSI (administration and troubleshooting).
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010 (design, build, administration and troubleshooting).
- Windows 2003/2008 - DNS, AD, GP, etc (design, build, administration and troubleshooting).
- Project Management - (installations, migrations, relocations)
- Terminal Server (design, build, administration and troubleshooting)
- Symantec Backup solutions.
This is a permanent position and paying up to 38k.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com