Murex Analyst Developers - London Contract
Location: City of London
Key Skills: Murex 3.1, Murex 2.11, MXG2000, UNIX, SQL, PERL, Java, MxML exchange, X-Asset business knowledge (Equity Derivatives, Commodities, FX Options, FX Cash).
Investment Bank client requires 2 Senior Murex Analyst Developers to assist the development of their Murex production environment ensuring application front to back functionality across all traded asset classes.
- Be a proactive analyst/development resource on projects involving Murex 3.1 and Murex 2.11
- Maintenance of Murex infrastructure - troubleshooting environment problems and reviewing performance issues.
- Analysis configuration testing and maintenance of interfaces using Murex tools and Java.
- Workflow analysis and development.(Configuration templates, Swift confirmation templates etc)
- Assist project team in the implementation of new products
- Configuration and maintenance of external interfaces and Murex 3.1
Contract: 6 months rolling
Apply with your latest CV or call for further info.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com