This job is no longer available
Senior Risk Analyst - Banking - Operational Risk
One of the UK's largest banks are looking to take on a Risk Analyst to play a pivotal role in a large operations programme.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Risk Analysis within Operational Risk and experience of end to end control processes. In addition it will be necessary to have a solid understanding of FX/MM, Bonds and Derivatives. Moreover all candidates will need to have worked with and supported key stakeholders as well as managing action points and monotiring requirements
Essential Experience Required
- Operational Risk experience
- Proven track record of Operational Risk Analysis
- Excellent end to end control experience
- Hands on experience of FX, MM, Bonds and Derivatives
- Strong stakeholder management
- Very organised and excellent reporting ability
- Ability to manage risk and issues
- Excellent communication skills
This is an urgent requirement so please apply for immediate consideration. Candidates with recent Operational Risk experience will be ideal.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com