This job is no longer available
VOIP Engineer - Contract -Glasgow- 3 Months with potential for extension
My client, is currently seeking a VOIP specialist who is available to interview immediately and can start at short notice.
Candidates should excel in a team environment, be organised and dedicated with the ability to quickly get up to speed with the requirements of the project. Prior experience within the financial services sector would be beneficial.
- A degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- Experience building and supporting Cisco IP Telephony in distributed environments with over 2000 phones.
- Experience designing and managing MAN/WAN/LAN networks
- Legacy Voice Services
- Unified SIP Proxy
- Cisco Voice Portal
- Verint Call Recording
- Audio Conferencing
- H323 Gateway configuration
- CTI Ports
- SRST, E911, PS ALI
- Wireless Networking and Cisco wireless Handsets
- OCS / MOC / CUCI Link
- IOS Voice Gateways, IP Networking, Access Switches
- Support services including LDAP (Active Directory), DHCP, (DHCP Scopes), DNS
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Centre
Please send your CV in a word document or call Rowan Milne on 0131 243 4000.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com