This job is no longer available
ASheffieldbased client are currently looking for a Java Developer who will be responsible for maintaining, improving and developing new and existing applications in collaboration with other developers.
The developer must also cooperate in the development of architecture components whilst ensuring system stability and have a minimum of 4 years experience of developing high transactional applications.
Excellent knowledge of these tools and technologies are also required:
* Programming languages: Java, HTML, JSP, XML, SQL.
* Frameworks: Spring MVC, JSF, strut or other Java frameworks, Hibernate
* Processes, tools and modelling methodologies (UML or other)
* Processes and practices of unit testing (profiling, etc..)
* Development tools and productivity applications (Eclipse, SVN, Maven, etc.).
Ideally the candidate also has experience on the following topics:
* System Design
* Design Principles (OO paradigm, etc..)
* Functions and data modelling
If you feel you fit the technical brief above and are interested in this opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply with your latest CV for further details.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com