Senior Quality Manager
As a Senior Quality Manager you will:
- Accountable for the implementation and maintance of the Quality Management System. The QMS should underpin brand development and growth strategies.
- Act as a key point of contact for new product development projects for all major shareholders advising on compliance and quality.
- Provide expert quality support to Regulatory Affairs and Medical services.
- Proactively identify process improvements
- Promote best practice across allUKand wider Quality Teams.
- Provide Qualified Person release services for imported product ensure systems and agreements with manufacturers support.
To apply you must have experience:
- Eligibility to be nominated as a Qualified Person under 2001/83/EC ESSENTIAL
- Excellent track record of delivery
- Previous experience auditing GMP Manufacturing environments
- Previous experience of medicinal product development or manufacturing
- Excellent understanding of cGMP regulations
If you wish to apply for the position please send an updated CV to John Morkus or call 0207 758 7311 for further information. Salary is competitive and based on the candidates experience, as the market is extremely competitive for QPs they are not limiting themselves regarding budget.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com