This job is no longer available
A pharmaceutical company who is a regular winner on theUKtop 100 companies to work for is currently recruiting for a new Qualified Person. Working within the heart of Cambridgeshire, a fantastic opportunity is available for an experience quality professional to join a successful manufacturing organisation. As a releasing Quality Person you would join a team of QPs, releasing product and providing on site Quality assistance to the manufacturing department.
As a Qualified Person you will:
- Ensuring that appropriate quality management systems are implemented and continuously reviewed for effectiveness; responsibilities will cover the following systems:
- Batch release of commercial products
- Management of the Change Control system including review and approvals.
- Performing corrective and preventive action, and conducting Internal and supplier audits.
- Providing management for a team of Quality Officers
- Identifying and reacting to potential and emerging risks
Part of the attraction to working at this hugely successful company is the working atmosphere for the organisation is second to none, with over 80% of the employees stating they feel they can make a direct impact to the company's success. They promote an environment of achievement not through a continual pressure for results but an active passion for the business.
If you wish to join this company you must have:
- Eligibility to be nominated as a Qualified Person under 2001/83/EC ESSENTIAL
- Excellent track record of delivery
- Previous experience auditing GMP Manufacturing environments
- Previous experience of medicinal product development or manufacturing
- Excellent understanding of cGMP regulations
The company offers and excellent salary and benefits package, with full relocation assistance being offered to the right candidate. If you wish to apply please send an updated CV to John Morkus or call 0207 758 7311 for further information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com