Oracle Analyst Programmer - Leeds - 30-35k + bens
Urgently seeking an experienced database developer to work on a number of business critical Oracle systems in a project environment. This is an important position that requires someone with excellent Oracle development experience - ideally in a 10g or 11g environment and must be an expert in PL/SQL. The ideal candidate will also have some "front end" development experience, either with PHP or Java etc.
Technical Skills required:
- Oracle RDBMS (10g or 11g)
- Oracle Forms / Reports (6i or above)
- Expert PL-SQL
- Oracle APEX / Application Express
- Proven track record of developing, maintaining, tuning and implementing in a business critical environment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of data analysis and relational database design concepts.
- Team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
This role offers a basic salary of between 30-35K per annum in addition to an absolutely fantastic benefits package including a FINAL SALARY PENSION, generous holiday allowance (over 30 before bank holidays!) and a great work environment.
For more information, please contact Chris Reilly as soon as possible - either by submitting a current CV or calling on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com