This job is no longer available
Responsible for leading key project activity including production of business cases, impact assessments and executive reporting packs for a number of small projects, or a large project where there are high levels of complexity and ambiguity, and multiple stakeholders that span multiple functions or products within the SME and Mid Market areas in the Commercial Banking Risk division.
- · Leading the production of the Full Business Case for the project and ensuring this is progressed through the appropriate governance.
- · Leading detailed impact assessments on the end to end project and dependency streams within the programme.
- · Leading the production of key executive reporting and documentation for senior stakeholders.
- · Defining the detailed project objectives and scope
- · Defining the approach to business analysis, solution design and requirements gathering in order to deliver the best outcome for the project in the available timescales
- · Supporting the construction of the plan for the production and approval of agreed business analysis deliverables, including resource analysis
- · Gathering and analysing information to support the understanding of business issues or opportunities
- · Designing and facilitating of activity to support the production of business analysis deliverables
- · Defining and documenting of business requirements, including production of business requirements catalogue and business architecture report
- · Defining and documenting of detailed business operating models (as necessary on large projects)
- · Ensuring all business analysis deliverables are completed in accordance with established processes, practices and procedures, and meet pre-defined standards of quality
- · Informing production of cost estimates, benefits, and key performance indicators ensuring the requirements align to these and that measurement mechanisms are in place
- · Ensuring appropriate validation and impact assessment of change requests, and that any changes are reflected in project documentation
- · Working through the entire business change lifecycle, ensuring that on-going project activities (development, testing and implementation) and changes affecting project scope are in line with business needs and requirements
- · Supports test, implementation and hand over planning, assessing business impact and risks associated with change, owning and resolving problems and issues as required
- · Engagement and management of stakeholders to support the delivery of analysis deliverables
- · Identification, mitigation and escalation of risks and issues
- · Provide continuous improvement of BA techniques for driving delivery of appropriate solutions as quickly as possible and sharing of best practice within practice pool
- · To work independently on a number of smaller projects, or a large project that has a high degree of complexity and a large number of internal (within risk ) and external (across Group or third parties) stakeholders. May be required to direct the efforts of other BAs
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com