This job is no longer available
Huxley Associates are looking for a permanent Project Engineer with a strong design and electrical background to join my client in Teesside. My clients are established in EC&I and Automation engineering and are looking a project engineer to join the organisation and grow develop with the company.
- Project Engineer should demonstrate experience and skills in delivering projects in a design environment within industrial applications.
- Candidate should be HNC/degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline with a background in design. The role will suit a design engineer with the drive and enthusiasm to develop skills in the management of projects.
- Significant exposure to site activities is also a requirement including data gathering and survey for design purposes, installation supervision and commissioning.
- Candidate must be motivated, self-starter with a flexible approach to cater for involvement in a variety of roles on projects within numerous industries.
- Career development and training opportunities will be made available to the right candidate.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Please send through an up to date CV to Priya Sirpal if you are interested and have the correct skills/background.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com