Mechanical Engineer - Contract - Cornwall
Interviews happening now, with immediate starts! Huxley Associates are currently looking for a contract Design Engineer for a 6 Month contract in Cornwall.
The candidate will be joining the existing design team and assist with the development of conceptual design and engineering calculations.
The ideal candidate will have a heavy industry background and will have work in industries such as oil and gas, marine or offshore.
Day to Day Roles:
* Production of detailed design schemes in 2D and 3D.
* Production of detailed engineering hand calculations and FE analysis.
* Production and submission of 3rd party design verification reports.
Qualified to Degree/HND level.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in heavy engineering e.g. sub sea drilling.
* Proficient in the use of SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or Pro-Engineer 3D design packages.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D for conceptual design set outs.
* Proficient in the production of hand calculations.
Rate - Dependent on experience
Please send me your updated CV if you are interested.
Telephone and face to face interviews are taking place at the start of next week.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com