This job is no longer available
As Engineering Manager, your prime objective will be to manage and develop this client's internal engineering department and global service network.
You will be accountable for developing their engineering standards and discipline to reflect current best practise both in house and in the field.
Managing a team of project engineers, you will work alongside other managers within the business to ensure 100% complete on time delivery.
You will manage and deliver value engineering reviews on existing products and lead new product development using proven methodology.
You will lead by example and will ensure your engineers deliver world class technical service across a diverse range of products.
This particular client are looking for an Engineering Manager with the following experience:
- Electrical Engineering qualification to degree standard
- Hands on electrical engineering experience
- Experience in managing engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing directly with customers
- Can demonstrate experience in fault finding and managing warranty issues
- Experience in Value Engineering and New Product Development
- Extensive project management experience
For the successful Engineering Manager, a salary reflective of experience is on offer and this role is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham & Barnsley.
To be considered for this Engineering Manager role, please apply via the link below.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com