Global Regulatory Affairs Specialist
This Company is currently going through a re branding process, so needs someone to assist their new products launching in to their current territories, whilst assisting in the global re brand.
General Responsibilities Include,
- Product submissions inEU,USA,South America,Russia,BrazilandChina. They have 93 markets in total.
- Assisting in regulatory procedures in whole life cycle of products.
- Risk management.
- Technical file writing and reviewing.
- Assist current team with knowledge of Sterilisation Process, Active Devices, ISO 13485 and the MDD directive.
- 5+ years within Medical Devices
- Working Experience of Submissions globally
- Strong Technical File Experience.
- Engineering Background in design would be preferable but not necessary
Apply now to avoid disappointment, call 02077587322, or apply below
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com