This job is no longer available
PHP Developer - 3 Months - East Midlands - £200 Per Day
PHP - MySQL - Symfony
My client is a fast growing design and digital agency based in theEast Midlands. The team work with a diverse selection of brands and are continually producing a strong portfolio for both on and offline media.
With long-standing client relationships continually growing and the introduction of new business the agency is now looking to recruit a talented PHP developer with 3+ years of commercial experience and a passion for Symfony2.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new systems for clients using the Symfony2 framework as well as assisting the development team with updates to older systems written in Symfony 1.x or using CS-Cart. As a Senior Developer you will also assist non-technical colleagues in the definition, design and implementation of new systems, and liaise with clients in group and one to one meetings.
The ideal person for this role should have the following experience & knowledge:
· Strong knowledge of PHP 5.3+ and relational MySQL
· Solid grounding in object oriented PHP
· Understand and develop to strict XHTML standards (unless using HTML5 doctype)
· Working CLI knowledge of a *nix operating system (preferably Linux)
· Good knowledge of the MVC design pattern
· 3+ years commercial experience, agency work preferable
· 1+ years experience developing with Symfony2 and Doctrine 2
· Used to working with version control (ideally Git)
· Working knowledge of jQuery specificallyAjaxinteractions
· Understanding of HTML5 Canvas and 3rd party Canvas libraries such as KineticJS
· Experience installing and customising 3rd party eCommerce platforms like CS-Cart or Magento
· A background in customising Word Press 3
· Experience developing with Symfony 1.x (preferably 1.4)
· Working knowledge of other PHP frameworks
If interested, please submit your CV and contact Amy Broadbent on 0113 243 9888.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com