This job is no longer available
Medical Devices - Regulatory Affairs Consultant £55ph
Client is a global medical devices company based inHull. They are looking for Regulatory specialist for a 3-6 month contract. Candidates must have a valid and existing permission to live and work in theUK.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 5+ years experience in medical devices organisation.
- Experience of classes I-III.
- Maintaining product specific medical device directives.
- Managing the risk management process.
- Reviewing and approving product instruction leaflets, labelling and promotional material
- Process regulatory requests in relation to product registration.
- Making required notifications to EU competent bodies.
Please contact Steven Ruddy from Real Pharma on 0207 758 7322
Medical Devices - Regulatory Affairs Consultant £55ph.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com