This job is no longer available
NB - The candidate must hold a current full UK Driving Licence.
- First degree or equivalent in a scientific/engineering discipline.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 5 Years Current Experience in Bio-Pharma Industry
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in a Validation Role (1 Year of which should be in Cleaning Validation)
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of CIP Systems (Manual and Automatic) and their functionality.
- Understanding and application of GMP risk assessments.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of industry standard validation practices and documentation, i.e. IQ, OQ, PQ, PV etc
- A thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) is essential.
Key Elements of Role
- Completion of review and analysis of the current Clean In Place procedures and equipment.
- Recommendations for improvement of current cleaning procedures/processes where required.
- Execution of required cleaning validation activities where identified by risk assessment.
- Preparation of documentation for Cleaning Validation activities complying with company procedures and industry standard practices.
- Preparation of project plans identifying key milestones and resolving resource bottlenecks in order to achieve stated deadlines. Generation of regular status reports
- Preparation of detailed validation reports, summarising validation exercise, identifying potential problem items and recommendations for resolving such issues.
Please contact Rachel Smith as soon as possible if you are interested in this position. 0207 758 7322
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com