This job is no longer available
Business Risk & Control Mgr - Banking - London - £60-67K + bonus + package!
A 1st tier banking client urgently requires a Business Risk and Control Manager to work in their London Office. The role will be to manage and evolve the operational risk identification & assessment programme across CS & CDG, ensuring it stays current and relevant with the core risks.
The successful Business Risk and Control Manager will have the following:
- Managerial experience within a global markets / investment banking type environment
- Experience or exposure to one or both of Credit Analysis / Risk and Treasury Documentation / Legal disciplines
- Experience / understanding of client onboarding / due diligence in an investment banking context, and the risks / controls associated
- Strong leadership, management and coordination ability
- Ability to face off to management at all levels of the organisation
If you meet the requirements of this role, please send in your CV ASAP and I will look to get in touch with successful candidates. Please apply to this advert immediately.
Key Words: Business Risk and Control Manager,London, Banking, Monthly, Month, Report, Reporting, MI, Data, Finance, Change, Stakeholder, Management, Manager, Credit Analysis, Risk, Treasury Operational, Maps, Control
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com