This job is no longer available
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: up to £40,000
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to represent one of the leading engineering consultancies in the world. This is a truly multidisciplinary firm offering the full range of engineering and environmental consultancy services to Governments, Infrastructure, Industry, Power and Oil & Gas.
Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Environmental Consultant with expertise in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for onshore and offshore energy projects. This position fits into a growing team with wide ranging skills. The team provides expertise to a number of environmental assessment and management projects internationally and provides an integrated service to clients globally. The successful candidate will report to the Environmental Assessment Team Technical Director and will receive the company’s extensive benefits package, including private healthcare and a contributory pension scheme.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Managing the delivery and quality of all documentation (e.g. scoping reports, EIAs/ESIAs/ESHIAs and related studies) in accordance with project deadlines.
• Assisting in delivering proposals, tenders and bids for oil and gas environmental projects (predominantly in EIA / ESIA / EMS) and related projects.
• Delegating to and mentoring existing junior/graduate EIA consultants.
• Managing project schedules and budgets and co-ordinating project resources and teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Direct liaison with clients and with senior colleagues/client account managers to identify and develop new opportunities
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate will be:
• Highly technically experienced in conducting EIA/ESIA/ESHIA
• Familiar with current Best Practice Guidance
• Familiar, preferably, with GIS systems
• An excellent project manager
• Educated to first and second degree level in environmental assessment, engineering or a related subject
• An excellent writer with attention to detail
• A proven communicator, able to explain technical ideas to a non-technical audience
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 002 2877