This job is no longer available
I am now recruiting an enthusiastic and ambitious IT Director who is looking for the next step in his or her career to join a global Manufacturing organisation based inManchester. My client really invests in their Systems, Software and IT Department as a whole, they need a new IT Director who can really drive the IT Department forward with a particular focus on strategy.
This is a key appointment for my client, you will enjoy full ownership of the delivery of operation IT across the business. You will be responsible for 3 main arms of the IT Department that include SAP, Software Development and Infrastructure - Infrastructure is probably the main area of focus.
The success Group Head of IT needs the following experience:
- A proven track record in developing IT Strategy across multiple departments.
- Aligning IT with the needs of a business.
- Strong understanding and proven track record in improving a companies Infrastructure.
- Getting 'buy-in' from board-level stakeholders.
- Implementing and completing road-maps for IT Departments (3-5 years)
If you are an ambitious individual who is looking for a new challenging role within an international organisation, this could be the IT Director role for you.
Please send your CV to Richard Thexton at Computer Futures, you can call me to discuss the role on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com