This job is no longer available
* Write, modify, integrate and test computer code.
* Extract, document and analyse preliminary requirements.
* Prepare requirements, design and testing documentation.
* Make recommendations regarding the use of tools and development technologies.
* Maintain existing programs by making modifications as required.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Java software development.
* Experience with component based development and development of distributed applications.
* Experience of Spring and Hibernate.
* Knowledge of agile methodologies including TDD, SCRUM and Pair Programming.
* Working knowledge of database systems, SQL, stored procedures, data modeling.
* Experience in applying UML and design patterns.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidates should have the ability to communicate technical issues with both technical and non-technical people. They should also have the ability to work in a fast packed and structured position yet adapt to a flexible and team-oriented environment and work with minimal supervision.
If you feel this role could be of interest please apply with your latest CV via the links provided.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com