This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a fast paced leading Energy company in the city who are currently looking for an Account Director to join their growing team.
The Account Director will be a high level relationship manager and have a proven track record with drive, determination and ability to excel in a demanding market. You will have experience of having overall responsibility of a portfolio of clients through high quality service provision. You will also need to demonstrate evidence of having increased the Total Contract Value (TCV) across customer accounts by extending contract lengths, increasing contract value and margin through higher fees and additional services. Working with the Head of Client Relations and other internal stakeholders; you will be a responsible for managing a number of key strategic customers and will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, communication and relationship management.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Have an intimate knowledge of our customers businesses, their needs and empathy for their situation;
• Develop, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with senior stakeholders within group of key clients and to ensure that our client delivers to the Services and KPI’s (where agreed) set out in the Customer agreements;
• Ensure that client satisfaction scores are maintained at very high levels and client retention rates are above target;
• Manage a pipeline of opportunities for delivering increased services to the client portfolio to provide strong business benefits while increasing revenue.
• Actively manage and control your own resources in the delivery of profitable TCV;
• Keep internal database/CRM tools up to date with all new, retention and upsell opportunities;
• Consider, forecast, manage and report all customer retention and upsell revenues/opportunities on a monthly basis to the Head of Client Relations;
• Maintain account plans for all accounts;
• Identify to relevant stakeholders all risks to retention at earliest possible opportunity;
• Work with the Customer and the delivery teams to identify customer service delivery improvement opportunities;
• Help investigate and solve customers` problems as they arise to ensure the highest customer satisfaction scores;
• Fully understand the customers industry sector, products and services, business objectives and financial objectives;
• Learn about our clients products or services and keep up to date with any changes;
• Provide pro-active help and advice to customers, on how our client services can provide tangible business benefits;
• Keep accurate and timely records of discussions or correspondence with customers and plan meeting agendas and produce meetings notes.
Experience and Skills:
• Experience within the energy sector
• A proven track record of building and developing client relationships
• Achieving stretching sales targets
• Excellent listening and probing skills
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional work ethic and individual accountability as a prerequisite
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 203 002 2877 / +44 (0) 207 902 1191