This job is no longer available
Real Staffing are currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Adult Speech and Language Therapist, to work as part of an established NHS Speech and Language Therapy department in the region of West London.
This Speech and Language NHS team is interested in taking on locum a Band 7 SLT to work within within their acute and community team with extensive experience in dysphagia. This role will involve work in community clinics and out-patient departments, as well as domiciliary visits.
Successful applicants must have access to their own car as there are saome cimmunity based elements to this role. We are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to start as soon as possible on a locum contract opportunity that will be 4 days per week (30 hours), for the duration of up to 6 months to cover the additional pressures experienced by the direcorate.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Band 7 NHS experience
- Speech and Language Therapy Degree
- Post graduate SLT experience in the NHS
- Post basic Dysphagia qualification
- Experience with adult learning disabilities
- Experience with elderly caseloads, neurology, swallowing disorders, delay. voice, dysfluency, stroke rehab.
- Access to own car
- HPC registered
- Occupational Health Checks
- Up to date CRB
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Clinical references x 2
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Bethany Machon on 0113 241 6644 or contact me via email.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com