This job is no longer available
Investment Accountant, London, £65K
My client, a leading financial services company, is looking to recruit a Finance Accountant, to maintain and enhance effective processes and appropriate controls to ensure the accuracy of the investment balances. This is a permanant role and will also provide cover for the Treasury Accountant whilst assisting in a number of Change Projects.
The role is paying up to 65K + Benefits and is based in London.
The candidate must have:
- Strong Monthly and Quarterly Investment reporting skills to US and UK GAAP
- Experience with Finance Change Management, ideally process improvement and implementation of investment sub ledgers
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel skills
- Banking, Insurance or Financial Services Background
- Ideally Treasury Product knowledge
If you match the above skill sets please send me your tailored, up to date CV and I will call you to discuss it in more detail.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com