This job is no longer available
- Job Title: Management Accountant
- AFC Band: 5
- Organisation: NHS Acute Trust
- Location: London
- Contract Length: 3-6 Months
- Daily Rate: Negotiable
- Start Date: ASAP
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of a leading NHS Acute Trust who require a hands-on Managemet Accountant to join a newly developed team within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Band 5 Management Accountant with NHS experience to develop their skills within a progressive NHS Acute Trust.
- Management Accountant
- Band 5 or above
- Recent NHS accounting experience
- Good system and communication skills
- Part-qualified Accountant
- Last position within an NHS Acute or Foundation Trust experience
- Last position as a Management Accountant within the NHS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management accounting
- Meeting with budget holders
- Budget re-alignment and advice
- Variance analysis
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Month end reports
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Ad-hoc support
The trust is looking to interview potential candidates as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com