This job is no longer available
- Job Title: Deputy Finance Manager
- AFC Band: 7
- Organisation: NHS Acute Trust
- Location: London
- Contract Length: 3-6 Months
- Daily Rate: Negotiable
- Start Date: ASAP
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of a leading NHS Acute Trust who require a tried and tested Deputy Finance Manager to provide immediate support to the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager with recent NHS Acute or Foundation Trust experience to have an important role in the team's development.
- Senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager
- Band 7 or above
- Recent NHS Acute or Foundation Trust experience
- Part-qualified accountant
- Good system and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management accounting
- Advising budget holders
- Variance analysis
- Budget setting and forecasting
- Month end reports
- Reporting to the Head of Finance
- CIP monitoring, tracking and reporting
- Supporting business cases
- Ad-hoc support
The trust is looking to interview potential candidates as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com