This job is no longer available
A leading UK banking group is urgently looking to onboard a small team of Compliance Staff to work in an administrative support function supporting a high profile Dodd-Frank Registration & KYC project. This is initially a 3 month contract based in London, with the possibility of extension.
The Administrative Support Compliance staff will join the Regulatory, Legal and Compliance workstream as part of the Client Management team and undertake a key role in ensuring Client Information for US Clients is updated and stored correctly.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet daily targets set for the Dodd-Frank project
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks including scanning, photocopying and uploading documents
- Proactive approach in using own initiative to analyse and resolve issues to completion in line with policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders i.e. external and internal stakeholders#
Desirable skills include:
- A knowledge of current regulatory requirements surrounding client on boarding
- A knowledge of KYC and / or Dodd-Frank
As above, this is an urgent position and candidates are required as soon as possible.
The daily rate on offer is between £120 - £150 per day.
All interested candidates should submit their CV as soon as possible; suitable applicants will be contacted directly prior to being submtted to the client.
KEYWORDS: KYC, DODD FRANK, COMPLIANCE, ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT, CLIENT INFORMATION, ANALYSIS, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, ADMINISTRATION, OFFICE SUPPORT
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com