This job is no longer available
Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, SAN, Microsoft, SQL Server
A London based Trading House is looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Engineer to take the lead on the Infrastructure Implementation within the organization. This is a very hands on technical role.
The responsibilities of this role include the support and full project life cycle (assisting design and implementation) of the company's Global Wintel Physical and Virtual server infrastructure.
- Active Directory 2003/2008 (Admin and Design)
- Exchange 2007/2010 (Admin and Design)
- VMware vSphere v5 (Admin and Design)
- VMware SRM (Site recovery Manager)
- Citrix (Xen6.5)
- Enterprise SAN (HP P4000 series Desirable)
- Microsoft Server products (windows Server 2003/2008)
- Cisco Networking/ASA Firewalls
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 (Infrastructure)
- Symantec Backup Exec
This is an excellent opportunity to gain further experience in taking responsibility as a technical lead for the IT Infrastructure. The successful candidate will also get involved in vendor management, budget requirements, and advising on the most appropriate technologies.
This role will pay a base salary of up to £70000. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com