Management Accountant (Band 5)
- Job Title: Management Accountant (Band 5)
- Employer: NHS Trust
- Location: London
- Rate: £15-20 per hour
- Contract: 3 Months
A leading NHS Trust in Greater London requires an interim Management Accountant during a period of restructure within the finance team.
As the interim Management Accountant, you will work within a small but dedicated unit to provide hands-on support and advice to budget holders. This is a great opportunity for a management accountant with recent NHS experience to develop their skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Management Accountant (Band 5 or higher)
- Oracle system skills (generating reports, maintaining the ledger, analysing variances)
- Excel skills (V-lookups, pivot tables, data manipulation)
- Strong system skills (preferably Cedar data knowledge)
- Excellent teamwork skills
PLEASE NOTE: An Excel-based technical test will be included during the interview process
- NHS experience (provider trust preferable)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing journals, accruals, prepayments
- Month end accounts closure
- Raising invoices
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Answering budget holder queries
- Contract maintenance
- Miss-coding corrections
- Income analysis
- Reporting into the DFM
- Excel data gathering and manipulation
- Ad-hoc tasks
The trust are looking to shortlist and interview candidates as soon as possible.
To apply for this interim Management Accountant position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com