This job is no longer available
Senior Web Operations Engineer
A leading Internet company is looking to recruit a senior web operations
engineer to join their growing team of 6.
The senior web operations engineer will be able to display a strong track
record of supporting linux web environments and have thorough understanding
on internet protocols, and networking fundamentals. In addition, good
documentation, organisational skills and being able to work under pressure on
a number of projects simultaneously will be essential.
As well as having good communication skills the following technical skill
set will be required;
- Knowledge of complex SQL scripts, database administration, and/or database
modeling, preferably with Oracle
- In-depth experience of troubleshooting and understanding networking fundamentals
and Internet technologies (layer 3/4 troubleshooting; TCP/IP, NAT, firewalls).
- Configuration and management of monitoring applications - Zabbix, Nagios.
- Experience with Linux web technologies, load management, and virtual network security.
- Extensive scripting knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Internet engineering, technologies and processes -routing,
load balancing, caching and security.
- Comprehensive experience of non-web Internet protocols and technologies, including
FTP, SMTP, DNS, SSL etc.
Interviews are being held immediately so please do not hesitate to submit a CV in word
format and / or give Valerie Heatley a call on 018883444.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com