IT Support Enginner
IT Support Engineer -Stirling- Long term contract - Start date: ASAP
My client is urgently seeking an experienced IT Engineer to provide support for IT issues and ensure that all incidents are managed effectively.
Applicants should convey a professional attitude and approach, and should be effective team players with excellent communication skills.
You should be able to demonstrate longevity in previous contracts or permanent positions as this client are seeking a dedicated individual.
- A broad knowledge of IT hardware and software
- At least 2 years commercial support experience.
- PC/LAN, WAN
- Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with client-server environments
- Experience with servers and related technology
- Experience with troubleshooting of windows 2000, XP and windows 7
- TCP/IP, VPN, routing, Terminal server.
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Team working skills
- Customer handling
- Loyalty and Integrity
- Managerial competencies
If you are interested in this position and your experience fits the above requirements, please submit your CV or call Rowan Milne on 0131 243 4000.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com