This job is no longer available
Reference Data IT Project Manager-Contract-London-£600-650/day
My Client, a top tier bank is looking for an experienced project manager for a ref data project within the company. You will be responsible for client data within the bank on a cross-asset basis. you will be project planning and managing activities from project inception to project closure.
Some of the main duties for this role will be:
- Project feasibility and inception
- liaise with business teams to define & document project terms of reference and PID and draft project plan
- engage with internal and external stakeholders
- create and maintain full project plan for every project
- project reporting
- experience of project managing small to medium sized projects
- proven man management experience
- knowledge of trade lifecycle and product types such as bonds, equities & derivatives
- knowledge of trade settlements and settlements instructions
- KYC knowledge of client data
This is a snapshot of the profile, if you feel this is the role for you then please send your CV to me for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com