This job is no longer available
This is a great opportunity for some one with 2-3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs with the Medical Device sector.
- Develop and update design dossiers and technical files.
- Conduct risk management activities
- Knowledge of regulatory impacts and carry out registrations in relevant territory's
- Assist current team on regulatory procedures
Key skills / Qualification
- Ideally an engineering / Biological science background to degree level.
- Understanding of Regulatory Affairs industry. Knowledge of fillings and submissions in one or more of the following territory's; EMEA, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, China, India, Brazil.
- Understanding of main markets and 93/42/EEC M5
If you believe you are suitable for the role, know someone who is or would like some more information, contact me ASAP.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com