Senior Quant Analyst - Models & Calibration
An opportunity for Experienced Quantitative Analysts is now available with an international banking organization based here in the City. Working on the models calibration team you will be responsible for the development of an independent model library used by the business for the pricing of Equity and Commodities derivative contracts. You will be verifying new trades, and calibrating models to ensure a consistent valuation of trading books in the equity and/or commodities markets.
- We are looking for a candidate with an expert knowledge of derivative pricing models and valuation processes.
- You will have experience with development of trading tools and/or software interfacing.
- We need candidates to have a strong grasp of C++ coding and development methods.
- You will need to have experience in Equity and/or Commodity markets derivatives, there is no preference which product set you know however.
- You will have a quantitative degree and ideally some sort of financial education also.
This role offers the chance to develop a career with one of theUK's largest banking institutions. You will be developing cutting edge solutions and delivering value in this mission critical department.
Apply online or call Richard Smith on 020 7398 3600 for more details of this exciting opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com