This job is no longer available
KYC Analyst - Wholesale Banking - Operations
One of the UK's largest banks have new an opportunity for a KYC Analyst to join an exciting Wholesale Banking team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on boarding of clients in line with KYC and AML policies and all other standards expected by the bank. It will be necessary to have excellent knowledge of the end to end on boarding of clients and a proven track record of working within operations and compliance teams. In addition, knowledge of AML rules and regulations as well as external regulation is also essential as is excellent stakeholder management. Ideal experience would include working knowledge of Summit, SWIFT, Complinet and Worldcheck as well as advanced Microsoft skills.
Essential Experience Required
- A proven track record of KYC Analysis within banking, ideally Wholesale Banking
- Excellent understanding of end to end client on boarding
- Solid understanding of AML policies and experience of working with external regulators such as the FSA
- Experience of working within Operations and Compliance teams
- Strong technical knowledge, ideally knowledge of Summit, SWIFT, Complinet and Worldcheck
- Advanced Microsoft package skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing area of the bank, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com